Sunset in Oil Pastels
Elements of art: contrasts, shape, color
[Psalm 19:1 NLT] 1 The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship.
* heavy weight white paper (cardstock or watercolor paper)
* oil pastels
* baby oil
* paper towel
* table protector
Sun, Moon, and Stars
[Genesis 1:14-19 NASB] 14 Then God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; 15 and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth"; and it was so. 16 God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; [He made] the stars also. 17 God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18 and to govern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good. 19 There was evening and there was morning, a fourth day.
[Deuteronomy 4:19 NASB] 19 "And [beware] not to lift up your eyes to heaven and see the sun and the moon and the stars, all the host of heaven, and be drawn away and worship them and serve them, those which the LORD your God has allotted to all the peoples under the whole heaven.
- DIY Sundial
- DIY Lunar Calendar
- DIY Starmap
- Homeland Security Launches New Center to Investigate, Prosecute Human Trafficking Crimes
- Chilean Protesters Cheer as They Torch Two Churches During Riots Marking Protest Anniversary
- New Education Dept Rule Protects Both Religious Liberty and Free Speech on College Campuses
- 'Only by His Hand that America Will Survive': Evangelist Franklin Graham Calls For Day of Fasting, Prayer
- Trump and Biden Face New Rules with Microphone-Muters in Final Presidential Debate